We are so excited to announce that we have partnered with TrueMed so you can save and average of 30% off your membership with us! We choose to work with them as they are a company devoted to driving HSA/FSA spending to products that are scientifically proven to improve metabolic health (like CrossFit).
With TrueMed, you can use your HSA/FSA account to get reimbursed save money on your CrossFit 30004 membership
Here’s how it works …
- Go to the CrossFit 30004 link on the TrueMed website that we provide our members.
- Complete a 2-minute evaluation asking about current medical conditions, conditions you wish to prevent and anything in your family history. You can indicate in the notes if you’d like it to pay for nutrition coaching or supplements as well.
- If you are approved, pay $30 for physician to write your approval letter.
- Receive your Letter of Medical Necessity (LMN).
- Submit your LMN to your insurance provider along with your CrossFit 30004 payment receipts (if required) to receive reimbursement from your HSA/FSA account. You can find FAQ HERE
Members can save 30%-40% by reimbursing themselves with tax-free HSA/FSA funds. Your savings is equal to your income tax rate.
What’s even more exciting, is that one on one nutrition coaching as well as supplements may also qualify for reimbursement!
If you don’t have an HSA/FSA account, open enrollment for health insurance is usually in October/November and you can talk to your Human Resources representative at work about possibly adding it.
For more information on memberships and HSA/FSA Reimbursement, contact us HERE